Thursday, July 1, 2010

Blogging

picture by olleander


I think that blogging in another language (English in this case), is very useful for learning, because allowed to use all the knowledge we have and put it in practice, in this way is very easy to see the mistakes that we make, is amazing the difference between that we think we know and the actual knowledge that we have, also is interesting because writing about different subjects we can express ourselves and share our opinion with the rest, because even when I don’t really know the people in this group, I can learn a lot about what they think.

At the beginning I don’t really think it would be fun, but now I think, that blogging is a very fun way to learn and improve our English, also force us to think about different subjects that maybe we don’t have the time to elaborate about. In the first ones post I just suffered trying to write so much in another language, and my English was the same that before I start blogging, but after a while the “suffering” was minimum and I start to look my mistakes some of they just huge, and I start to fix it, so I think I improved a lot my English.

Maybe the blogging system has little disadvantage like it doesn’t improve the oral English but it’s not a problem really because we have another class for that matter, so it’s just a detail, and I think that the blogging idea it’s excellent for improve our English, because it effective, fun and interesting.
So, finally I think all the blogging experience was great and useful, and it’s an exercise that could be use for learn any other language with no problems.

1 comment:

  1. I'm agree with you with the disadvantage of blogging system. But is very useful anyway!


    Bye!

    ReplyDelete