Thursday, April 15, 2010

BBC Learning English

I think the website it’s very interesting for people who want to learn English, it really help because teach English in a fun way, with different news and games. It has information for all kind of taste, like news about politics, economy and stuff, and also have a lot of games very useful for learning faster and effortless.
I think this way of teach must be adopted everywhere because that allowed to everyone to learn, also it’s really amazing that everything in the website it’s for free, in many other sites this will be for money, it’s nice to see such a good system for learning a language in exchange for nothing, in a country like ours this kind of ideas are very limited.
Finally I like to say that I have a real good time reading news of my interest like the one about the manager of the sex pistols. I hope this kind of projects will spread around the world for learning different language easily.

4 comments:

  1. i didn´t read or listen about the manager of the sex pistols, but i read other news and is a great way to learn english but also about things that are happening in the world.

    Really fun website

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    I don´t find the news about the manager of sex pistols! Well, there is a lot of information in the page too!
    I thinks that is great a page like that, and it is free! I agree with you on that.
    Greetings,
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!
    The website its really good, I´m agree with your opinion.

    See you tomorrow in class!

    Bye.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi =)
    i'm agree with your idea about the repeat this with other languages, but in a lower level

    pd: i'm going to change your link on my blog, jesuscrist !! xD

    ReplyDelete