Thursday, May 13, 2010

A nice place



Bahia Salada


I have the luck to travel a lot with my family, and that give me the oportunity to visit a lot of different places in our country, one of my favourite places is Bahia Salada, it’s the most beautiful beach I ever know, with a marvellous blue emerald and warmer water, also the white sand make the place like a dream, of course a place like that have also a B-side, the place is far far away to any city, there’s no drinkable water, the most near human placement it’s like 80 kms away, and it’s just a little fishing harbour, and the most annoying problema the wind, the wind appears near to 6 o’clock and blows away everything. So that’s means , if you want to go yo have to bring water and a tent of course, so it’s really far from a confortable place, but it worth all the eforth, I went a couple of times with my uncle the las time was like 3 three years ago, and I stay 1 week, my uncle stay a hole month. A normal day it’s to wake up early like 8 o’ clock have family breakfast , and then I was free to do whatever I want, most of the time I was swimming in the warmer sea, or climbing and falling with my cousin the most high dune in the surroundings after one of the best moment of the day the lunch, was fish or oyster we bought to the fisher, the cheaper and better fish you can buy and in the night the best moment at all we wait to the arise of the moon with the locals in the higher dune, was an spectacular moment in the desert with no lights at all, I have no words to describe the moon, bigger than ever iluminating everything with a blue light, sadly after a few days, my cousin and I have a sunstroke and we have to rest in bed all day and go back to the Santiago.

I really recommend to everyone to go there, and soon, because my ancle go every year and he told me the sad news, that a luxury hotel it’s going to arrive there. So hurry up. Have a nice day (:

2 comments:

  1. o:
    take me there! xd
    i think it should be a place where you can find peace at the same time you enjoy the beach (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice place =)
    I definetely wanna go some day.

    Take care, see you!

    ReplyDelete