Thursday, May 27, 2010

Psychology in Universidad De Chile


I think that in my area of study (psychology), the skills we need are knowledge of the human mind and his internal job, know a bunch of theories about how we can help another person for solving their problems, of course the knowledge would depend on the specialization that we take, and also I think an intention to help people with their problems, I think we need sympathy for other but not too much because if we put in another people head in a extreme way we can’t help correctly to another. And it’s maybe this last thought I mentioned, one of the most importantly abilities we have to own and it’s inborn.

This university provided me the best teachers we can have, that’s I think is his second best quality, the first in my opinion is the atmosphere, the ideas, the plurality is the best thing that this university can offer, before I pass through 3 other careers but in the Pontificia Universidad Católica, and that’s the reason I’m here, because I didn`t like the absence of respect for other, the people was very classicist, and I have a very hard time in there with a few friends, that think like me, after 3 careers there and see no change I decided to change the university. A lot of people say that the Universidad de Chile it’s not the same and it was classicist too, but in comparison with PUC it’s nothing, and here we can see a much real plurality.

It’s my first year so I can’t tell any course is missing because I don’t know yet the career to well, but in my opinion this university gave us the best preparation for the future that we could have, and also we can’t met practically all kind of people at least more than other places like PUC.
have a nice day (:

3 comments:

  1. it's nice to see people who are still not dissapointed with this faculty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, am not so happy with the university but honestly i don´t care a lot because i thnk that the psychology is something that you are just gonna to develop mostly through the practice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi

    I think is not good to be naive respect to the discipline,
    is very dangerous!

    specially in this university!

    ReplyDelete